E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT 80
Grow More E-Z Wet Soil Penetrant 80 is biodegradable, non-ionic, neutral pH and can be used on any soil. Regular use will promote deeper root system, leach excess salts away from the root zone, alleviate run-off, erosion, dry spots and soil compaction problems.
Soil, mulch, sawdust, peat moss, steer manure and other soil preparation mixes will absorb water more readily and will save you time and money.
Lawns, Fairways, Athletic Fields: Use 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT per acre, every 3 to 4 months, applied in 50 to 100 gallons of water. Follow up with a 10-minute irrigation (or use 32 to 40 ounces of E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT in 40 to 50 gallons of water per acre, once a month). For smaller areas, use 1 to 3 ounces per 1,000 square feet.
Commercial Green and Tees: Use 1/2 to 1 ounce of E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT per 1,000 square feet, applied in 5 to 10 gallons of water. Follow up with a 10-minute irrigation. Repeat every 4 to 8 weeks, or as needed.
Agricultural Crops: E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT can be applied at rates as low as 1 pint per acre. Use at least 60 gallons of water per acre. Dilute with at least 60 gallons of water prior to injecting into irrigation water.
Nurseries, Greenhouses and Landscaping: If planting media is moist, drench with 6 to 8 ounces of E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT. If planting media is dry, drench with 32 to 40 ounces of E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT per 100 gallons of water, as needed.
Fertilizer Injection System: E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT may be used in combination with a liquid fertilizer program. Inject 10 to 20 ppm daily – 0.25 Fl oz (7 grams) per 100 gallons, or use 75 to 100 ppm weekly (1.25 to 1.75 Fl oz per 100 gallons water).
Irrigation System: For larger areas, use E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT at the rate of 8 to 26 ozs. per acre, every 4 to 8 weeks or as need arises. (Contact Grow More for daily or weekly maintenance rates).
Curative Compacted Soil: Use 1 1/4 - 2 gals. of E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT per 100 gallons water per acre or 4-8 ozs. E-Z WET SOIL PENETRANT in 10-12 gals of water per 1,000 sq. ft. Repeat every 4-6 weeks. Severely compacted soil may be treated every 2-3 weeks.
Concentrated for Injector Programs
- Improves Free Drainage.
- Use 16 Fluid Ounces per Acre for Maintenance (1135 cc per HA).
- Re-application Program in Combination with or without Fertilizers.
- Daily Injection Use 10 to 20ppm.
- Weekly Injection Use 90 to 100ppm.
Double Acting Results
1. Enhances penetration and distribution of water into the soil profile - by improving the ability of water to penetrate the soil surface, soil profile and move into the root zone, the potential for water infiltration efficiency is greatly multiplied.
Weather water penetrates faster and deeper into beds, mounds, slopes and between boarder checks or berms. Weather water assists in the movement of soluble salts away from roots and deeper into the soil.
2. Reduction of water repellency in the soil profile - by reducing water repellency, water retention time in the soil profile is increased, extending time in which plant roots can remove water. Repellency can be caused by excess soluble salt or organic coatings on soil particles. EZ Wet can help move soluble salts, however organic bacterial bio films are a complex mixture of polysaccharides which require use of Grow More Salt Breakthru to remove.
EZ Wet Soil Penetrant can be Applied Intermittently or Injected at Each Watering.
If practical and if economical, the use of Soil Penetrant at each irrigation will insure that water reaches the root zone, help leach salts and more efficient use of water.
- A single large dose of intermittent feeding may have the initial desired effect, however over time the residual ppm gradually diminishes the effectiveness.
- Constant feeding of Soil Penetrant will keep water efficiency in the optimum range.
INJECTION RATE CHART:
Suggested ppm Rates of Various Usages:
Daily Injector Rate for Maintenance or Irrigation: 10-15ppm
Weekly or Intermittent Schedule for Maintenance Irrigation: 80-100ppm
Nursery/Greenhouse, Initial Drench Treatment Dry Media: 1,000-1,500ppm
Nursery/Greenhouse, Repeat Drench Treatment Moist Media: 400-800ppm
Curative Initial Treatment: 9,000-10,000ppm